A. Add Payment Method
- Log in to your ExpiWell account on the Web.
- Go to “Account” and select the subscription tab.
- Under Payment Methods, select “Add Card”, and complete all required card information.
B. Set Up Demographics
- Create a project.
- Complete Step 1: Build Surveys and Step 2: Schedule.
- On Step 3: Distribution:
- Next to “Total # of unique participants”, enter the desired value in the blue box
- Navigate to the “Payment Setting” page on the left of your screen, indicated by the cash icon.
- Enter the amount of compensation desired per participant in the boxes to the right of “Amount: $.”
- Specify the payment method you wish to use by selecting that card from your list.
- Proceed to Step 4: Review.
- Review compensation information to confirm compensation amount, payment method, and total # of unique participants is correct.
Note: A 20% transaction fee will be included in the Total Price posted in the Review tab.
- After reviewing the project details, activate the project and choose your payment source.
Note: The selected payment method will be charged upon confirming payment, not while distributing the payment to participants.
C. Pay Participants
- After the participant has met the requirements for compensation, go to the participant “Log” in your ExpiWell account dashboard.
- Select the option dropdown next to the participant whom you wish to compensate. Select “View Payments”.
- Choose “Full” if you wish to pay the participant the full amount specified when you originally set up the project.
- Choose “Reject” if you wish to forego any payment for the participant.
- Choose “Other” if you wish to pay the participant a partial amount.
- Optional: Add a message to the compensation notification.
- Select “confirm”.