Learn the Three Different Roles
At ExpiWell, we value the importance of teamwork, as it can help ensure that projects are completed to the highest standards and with the best possible results. Multiple users can log in to the same dashboard with different user roles, which helps them work together smoothly and achieve their goals efficiently and effectively.
There will be 3 different roles with different access levels.
Administrator: Can view project information, download data, edit and delete surveys and projects, invite and remove other individuals from the account.
Manager: Can view project information, download data, and edit and delete surveys and projects.
Viewer: Can only view project information and download data.
The Administrator, who is the main account, can assign 2 different users - Viewers and Managers.
1. Log in to your ExpiWell account and navigate to your profile, located at the top-right corner.
2. Click your profile, and select 'Teams'.
3. You will see the number of users you are allowed to create, and you can create additional users by clicking the 'Create User' button.
4. After clicking 'Create User' , you will receive this prompt.
1. You can enter the EMAIL of the user you would like to invite
2. Select the role
3. Level of access this particular user will have
Click 'Confirm' to proceed.
5. You will see the list of users, their roles, created time, and the ability to edit or delete them.
6. The new user will receive an email from ExpiWell, and they can set their password by clicking Generate Password in the email body.
7. The new user can create and confirm their password.
Please note: Password must contain 8 characters: one uppercase, one lowercase, one number, and one special case character.
8. After generating the new password, the new user will be directed to the ExpiWell account to which they were invited. They can see the details about the account and also their role.
This structure is crucial in EMA, where detailed data handling and varied levels of project involvement are essential. By clearly defining research roles, ExpiWell enables teams to work cohesively, ensuring each member contributes optimally to the success of their ecological momentary assessment projects.